We’re here to help
Over the past several months, pharmaceutical manufacturers have enacted polices to restrict contract pharmacy pricing. If your covered entity is considering sharing your 340B-qualified contract pharmacy claims data with 340B ESP to regain discounts, please review the following steps and guidance.
Helpful steps to take
- Contact Macro Helix to let us know that you plan to participate in data sharing with 340B ESP.
- Run Report 672 within 340B Architect to display qualified claims. Follow the link to learn more about Report 672.
- If you have not been qualifying dispenses for affected products, Report 672 output may be limited.
- To qualify historical dispenses for submission to ESP (up to 45 days), indicate the manufacturers you wish to include by emailing The Customer Submission Template to email@example.com.
- Note: Since 340B pricing is not reflected in the catalog, price-driven qualifications may be limited until 340B pricing is fully restored.
- When you’re ready to submit data, be sure to review the 340B ESP mapping steps here.
- Review and discuss your Pharmacy Services Agreements (PSAs) with your contract pharmacy partners, as well as your legal and compliance teams.
Thank you for your partnership as we work to assist you in restoring 340B pricing.