340B Central Split
Split billing to optimize your 340B mixed use program
We make it easier for you to handle complex 340B billing scenarios and the shipment of medications to a central location, while maintaining compliance.
Current customer? Client login
An intelligent module of 340B Architect
Improve pharmacy buyer workflow and health system cost of goods management
Macro Helix’s 340B Central SplitSM is a powerful solution for centralizing and splitting orders across 340B and non-340B purchasing accounts and covered entity-owned retail. By using this split-billing solution, you can create a positive impact in your pharmacy workflow and simplify the reimbursement process.
How health systems can use the split billing module within 340B Architect
Owned outpatient pharmacies are able to capture lost 340B prescription revenue within the framework of the “one pharmacy” model of certain pharmaceutical manufacturers.
340B Central Split lets your health system take advantage of accumulations earned from your designated pharmacies to optimize your drug spend while using automation to eliminate manual ordering.
Benefits of 340B Central Split
- Split orders across multiple purchase accounts
- Grow 340B savings to reinvest in community health services
- Reduce unnecessary Wholesale Acquisition Cost spending
- Rebalance staff assignments around patient needs
- Maximize replenishment of earned 340B qualifications across a predefined group of covered entities
- Receive qualification testing for each Provider ID, unless already in a parent/child set-up
- Improve ordering operations and efficiency for buyers who oversee materials management
Hear what our customers say about 340B Central Split.
We can place orders and have them shipped to a central warehouse while also allowing each individual site to continue placing their own orders.
Answering your questions about split billing without the splitting headache
Split Billing FAQs
The One McKesson Value
Doing good business never felt so good
Our team of pharmacy operations and implementation specialists brings real-world experience and subject-matter expertise to every one of our clients. Macro Helix innovation is inspired by nearly 200 years of McKesson healthcare leadership and perspective. Let’s work together to discover which complementary solutions across our businesses can help you run an effective and efficient pharmacy that meets the needs of patients in your community.